Global Splash, Inc. is pleased to announce its association with NeoTech Aqua Solutions for your company UV disinfection needs.
Neotech Aqua Solutions technology represents over a decade of research and development, multiple patents, and professional product and team development. It is Global Splash and Neotech Aqua's goal to provide you with the highest value UV technology and the highest level of technical and customer service to meet your needs.
Neotech Aqua Solutions, Inc. ultra violet equipment offers valuable benefits that are unique to its patented technology such as:
- Requires up to 90% less energy compared to standard UV systems.
- Have a spatial footprint approximately 1/3 the size of standard UV systems.
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally, providing flexibility in water treatment system design and accommodating UV dosage needs in systems with vary flow rates.
- Are No-Flow, No-Problem -- They may remain powered-on for a minimum of one hour even when there is no flow.
- Have fewer and shorter lamps compared to standard systems, minimizing space requirements for lamp replacement.
- Have Tool-Less Lamp Maintenance--Lamps may be quickly serviced by hand without tools.
- Have only one, two, or four lamps, reducing maintenance requirements, costs and personnel time.
- Provide you accurate actual dosage measurements taken in real-time from within the chamber.
- Utilizes the industry's smallest control box, which controls up to four UV systems independently, simplifying control and monitoring in applications with multiple UV systems.
- Operates on 120V or 240V single-phase power with no conduit required.
- More . . .